Farmers Markets in Ventura County
Ventura County and adjacent communities are home to an abundance of farmers markets. Most are certified farmers markets, which require that participants raise, catch, gather, grow or otherwise produce the products they sell. All other food producers must have verifiable proof of production, undergo an on-site inspection, meet all county and state health department regulations and carry appropriate licensing.
Listing published by the Ventura County Star.
- 8:30AM to noon College of the Canyons (parking lot 5 via Rockwell Canyon Road off Valencia Boulevard), Santa Clarita (805-529-6266).
- 9AM to 1PM 300 E. Matilija St., Ojai (805-698-5555).
- 9AM to 2PM Harbor and Channel Islands boulevards (includes a fish market), Oxnard (818-591-8286).
- 10AM to 2PM Village Glen Plaza, between Agoura and Townsgate roads, Westlake Village (818-591-8286).
- 9AM to 1PM Pacific View mall parking lot facing Main Street, Ventura (805-529-6266).
- 9AM to 2PM Plaza Park at Fifth and C streets, Oxnard (805-247-0197).
- 1:30PM to 6PM The Oaks shopping center, Thousand Oaks (805-529-6266).
- 3PM to 7PM Ventura Community Park, corner of Kimball and Telephone roads, Ventura (805-263-2907).
- 11AM to 3:30PM Regal Cinemas/Civic Center Plaza, 2750 Tapo Canyon Road, Simi Valley, (805-643-6458).
- 3PM to 7PM The Village at Moorpark Shopping Center, southwest corner of East Los Angeles Avenue and Miller Parkway, Moorpark (805-479-9699).
- 4:30PM to 8:30PM Simi Valley Town Center, 1555 Simi Town Center Way, Simi Valley, (310-663-2609).
- 8AM to noon 2220 Ventura Blvd., Camarillo (805-987-3347).
- 8AM to 11AM fish market behind Andria's Seafood Restaurant, 1449 Spinnaker Drive, Ventura (805-644-0169).
- 8:30AM to noon Palm and Santa Clara streets, Ventura (805-529-6266).
- 10AM to 2PM Thousand Oaks Library Newbury Park branch, 2331 Borchard Road, Newbury Park (323-272-9171).